Robert Half is currently working with an exciting and rapidly growing Financial Services company that are looking for a brand new marketing manager with digital transformation experience for a 6-9 months contract.
The successful marketing manager will work alongside this financial services marketing team to see them through a new digital transformation.
The Marketing Manager responsibilities:
- Ensure SharePoint and CMS platforms, external-websites (New Capital), network drives are up-to-date with the latest material and organised intuitively
- Regular review of material to develop and deliver a road map for development for all websites (in house or external)
- Management of the New Capital Website to ensure it is populated with the most up to date material and organised intuitively
- Work with the Marketing team to produce new web pages in line with our web and SEO strategies.
- Generate content ideas and produce content, working with Social Media contacts to leverage our content across multiple channels.
- Work with multiple product and legal stakeholders to develop and enhance process for keeping non-marketing material up to date.
- Use the headline and dynamic areas of the intranet to promote and showcase new pieces or highlight recent campaign activity that accords with the overall growth strategy of Investment Solutions.
- Maintain and oversee creation of HTML email templates for external sales and CRO use - working with Sales Support to ensure correct usage and provide support
- Manage digital marketing led email campaigns and website initiatives (including dCRM, goldmine).
- Manage the collection of data from digital channels and establish process to feed this back to Sales teams for assimilation into CRM systems.
- Develop digital infrastructure to help enhance Event experience.
Additionally, all staff are expected to:
- Keep their knowledge up-to-date regarding market and regulatory developments, as appropriate to their role
- Treat customers fairly and act in their best interest offering a transparent, efficient and professional service.
The Marketing Manager requirements:
- Experience and proven track record in a Digital Marketing Manager position in a B2B
- Proven Experience of project managing web development projects
- Generalist Digital marketer, Strategic but also able to deliver yourself
- Proven experience of effective digital campaign management
- UX and UI experience
- An aptitude for copywriting
- Extensive understanding of digital advertising and social media platforms, as well as Google Analytics
- Demonstrable marketing experience within the asset management industry
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of investment products
This financial services company is based in Central London and is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.