This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced B2B marketing manager to join an a rapidly growing software company specialising in business intelligence and data analytics.
This is a newly created role and the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in supporting CEO of the business in the development and the delivery of marketing strategy that is aligned with business objectives.
Extensive marketing experience within a technology business is desirable, with a deep understanding of B2B marketing across the full mix.
- Working with the CEO, contribute into the company's marketing strategy
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics and competitive landscape, to inform and design digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- Develop a detailed understanding of our software propositions and be able to articulate the key features and benefits
- Manage and communicate with our marketing and media/PR partners to deliver key projects
- Oversee creative development of website, promotional content and advertising
- Establish marketing goals and metrics to measure brand engagement and lead generation performance
- Communicate and engage with our customer and partner eco-system, to inform the product and marketing strategy
- Manage company social media strategy
- B2B marketing experience within a Technology sector
- Solid experience in managing online and offline campaigns
- First class communication, written and analytical skills
This is an outstanding opportunity with a great career prospect. If you would like to work for faced-paced company that always strive to be the best, please apply with you CV.