An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager who is ready for a new challenge.
One of the UK's largest commercial real estate is looking for a Marketing Manager to join a growing team in Central London. Reporting in to a Managing Director, the ideal candidate will have a wealth of full marketing mix experience in B2B/professional services marketing. Knowing property market is a plus but not essential.
The successful candidate will work closely with the senior management and regional development and asset management teams, national/local property marketing agents and PR agency. Plan online and offline marketing and PR strategies to raise the profile of the brand and to promote UK wide schemes on a national, regional and local basis. Source and manage best-in-class suppliers to ensure print and digital marketing collateral is executed to a high standard, is legally compliant and in keeping with brand guidelines.
KEY SKILL REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong full marketing mix experience across online and offline channels
- Experience developing and delivering marketing campaigns and activities utilising the Marketing Mix
- Knowledge and experience within the property sector, preferably commercial property. Ideal but not essential.
- Strong relationship builder at all levels
- Excellent organisational and communications skills
This is an outstanding and challenging career prospect working for a rapidly growing organisation at the heart of London. If you would like to become part of an ambitious, constantly striving to deliver the best customer experience team, please do apply with your CV in order to be contacted for a confidential discuss about what is on offer.