Our client, a leadig Professional Services business is looking to recruiit a B2B Marketing Manager
This role sits within the Marketing & Business Development team and the appointed person will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Business Development and the Head of Business Development.
It is critical that the successful candidate can demonstrate experience in delivering high quality marketing campaigns, understanding complex service areas and sector/business issues and building strong internal relationships. You will be personable, pay attention to detail and drive service excellence with a proactive approach.
Working with the Director of Marketing & Business Development and other managers within the team to deliver strategic marketing support to our Sector Groups and Fee earning Departments. An exciting opportunity to work with the team to position the business as experts in our chosen sectors, through the delivery of strategic marketing campaigns and activity.
• Responsible to: Director of Marketing & Business Development
• Also supporting: Head of Business Development and Head of Client Development
• Liaison with: Sector Group Leaders, sector group members and the wider M&BD team including events, digital, bids, PR and communications.
• Understand who are our key sector clients and support the Head of Client Development to deliver smaller-scale integrated campaigns utilising several areas of the marketing mix to enhance the client experience.
• Support the Head of Business Development to identify key sector targets and deliver smaller-scale integrated campaigns utilising several areas of the marketing mix to create ‘air cover’.
• Support the delivery of marketing campaign plans across 8 sectors. Including various areas of the marketing mix: PPC, digital, events, sponsorship and thought leadership.
• Help develop sector propositions, web content and collateral.
• Help drive internal engagement for our sectors.
• Responsibility for maintaining and growing the social media accounts across 8 core sectors.
• Ownership of quarterly sector business development reporting across 8 core sectors within the business.
• Opportunity to develop commercial Management Information skills by liaising with the Finance team to create a standardised approach to reporting across our full spectrum of sectors.
• Support the sector legal advisers in the production of 'business as usual' marketing materials via both direct support and self-serve systems and resources. These materials will include e-communications, collateral, adverts etc.
• Day to day management of numerous sector budgets, purchase orders, invoicing etc
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing & Business Development and the Communications Manager to ensure the firm’s brand proposition is deployed consistently throughout all the relevant marketing channels, connecting offline with online.
• Support the sector groups and the CRM team to maintain and improve the business' contact data on our CRM system, including effective data segmentation.
• Work closely with external agencies and suppliers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are vital.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills are vital.
• Ability to manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders and prioritise workload is key.
• Strong MS Word, PowerPoint and excel skills are essential.
• Experience of managing corporate social media accounts e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn is desirable.
• Experience of digital platforms such as email marketing programmes is desirable.
• Experience of PPC marketing campaigns is desirable.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced growing business is desirable.
• Marketing degree or professional qualification desirable or strong track-record in the field.
• B2B experience is desirable.
• 25 days Annual Leave per annum – increasing to 32 days
• BUPA Private Healthcare
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Death in Service Benefit
• Employee Bonus Scheme
• Enhanced Occupational Sick Pay
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity
• Buy and Release Annual Leave Scheme
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.