A rapidly-growing boutique Professional Services Consultancy are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to be based in their Central London office. Boasting a client base that includes firms in the FTSE 100 list, the company assists in ensuring they are compliant with software licensing.
The Marketing Manager will join a young and diverse team, who are experts in their field. You will be fully responsible for ensuring the execution of all marketing activity, as well as developing the marketing and content strategy, initially under the support of a senior with the view to take full ownership of the function across multi-channels.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Copywriting for all social media channels.
- Budget management.
- Overseeing and ensuring timely execution of marketing plan.
- Managing external agencies/subcontractors.
- Insights analysis and reporting.
- Handling social media responses and inbound leads.
- Events management, including logistics and production.
- Targeted campaigns to high priority target customers.
- Monitoring of cost per lead and cost per acquisition as well as number of qualifying leads and ROI.
- At least 3 years' experience in a hands-on marketing role, especially to include digital marketing.
- Experience in compiling and reading reports from social media channels.
- Degree educated, in English, Marketing or a similar discipline.
- Excellent copywriting skills for business.
- Project management experience.