Senior Marketing Manager
Up to £40,000 PA +10% Bonus
The company have a 10-year history of operating across multiple sector's with the end goal of building better businesses.
This is an extremely rewarding role for a Senior Marketing Manager to come in and work across two of our client's flagship events, both of which are run nationally and globally. You will report into the Marketing Lead to support the company with delivering commercially successful events.
- Implement efficient and intuitive marketing campaigns that generate and increase attendees to a portfolio of industry leading events.
- Plan and deliver cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Effectively analyse campaign performance and trends to put forward new recommendations.
- Work alongside sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to promote the events.
- Generate engaging copy for different marketing collateral to ensure the events are appropriately relayed to potential attendees and promoted to the target audience.
- Driven by commercial progress and always one step ahead.
- Solid background in marketing, previously holding a marketing manager or senior position.
- Proven track record in managing successful marketing campaigns.
- Ability to manage a campaign on an individual basis but also able to work as part of a team with different departments.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to organise their time effectively.
- Experience using Salesforce for CRM is desirable.
Sounds like the right role for you? Hit apply now!