Are you a sharp-minded and creative individual who can help us beat cancer?
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual to…
- Develop and lead on marketing activity to support our ambition for driving volunteer engagement and fundraising
- Take the lead on developing the supporter journeys for our volunteer supporters
- Develop excellent marketing , communications and fundraising materials
- Initiate, plan, implement, analyse and evaluate marketing campaigns
- Build excellent relationships with key stakeholders to maximise supporter involvement and income potential.
United we’re stronger than cancer. Here at Cancer Research UK we employ over 3,500 smart, bold and ambitious people, working towards a future where all cancers are cured.
Now we need a Marketing Manager to take on this broad and exciting role within our Fundraising Products team, supporting our activity in communities including volunteer fundraising and volunteering. You can help us save millions of lives through...
- Your experience of meeting stretching marketing and/or fundraising targets within a fast-paced charity environment
- Your excellent relationship-management skills, working as part of a high performing team with internal and external stakeholder responsibilities
- Your strong analytical skills and demonstrable ability to carry out thorough analysis to generate insights that transform campaigns
- Your outstanding project management skills in order to deliver on time, within budget and with the full engagement from stakeholders
- Your influencing skills, using your marketing knowledge and experience to support the goals of our fundraising colleagues
- Your proactive, energetic and positive outlook, demonstrating a solutions-focussed approach to problem solving.
Our relentless drive towards beating cancer means that we are constantly trying new avenues, which means you will be innovative and open-minded to new ways of working.Our optimism and desire for success leads us to constantly challenge ourselves and others, which means you will be encouraged to stretch yourself in our dynamic environment.
For a role profile, and to apply, please click on the button below