Marketing Manager – Lancashire – Software – Up to £40,000
Are you a Marketing Manager looking for an exciting, varied role covering the full marketing mix? Have the chance to be involved in all aspects of the marketing plan, control budgets and more!
Previous experience within the software industry? Our client is an innovative brand within the industry looking for a Marketing Manager to control all aspects of their marketing. Have the chance to work alongside industry professionals whilst implementing the company’s marketing plan with full control over budgets.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would enjoy an autonomous role with real responsibility across all marketing activity.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Creation and implementation of marketing strategy
- Full responsibility over marketing budget
- Maintenance of company’s CRM system
- Develop brand awareness by ensuring all marketing collateral is in line with brand guidelines
- Management of promotional and advertising calendar
- Present formal presentations to wider company
- Involved in management of industry events
- Liaise with external agencies
- Keep up to date with relevant industry news
- Report on marketing campaigns using analytical software
Key Skills of Marketing Manager:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous B2B marketing experience
- Software industry experience is preferable
- Experience determining and managing marketing budget
- Confident knowledge of the full marketing mix
- Commercially aware