A Big 4 Accountancy Firm is seeking a talented and driven Marketing Manager for a exciting role supporting the Business Development team with the Financial Services division. As the Marketing Manager in this space you will have full responsibility of implementing and measuring all Marketing activity, supporting the Business Development team with driving lead generation and a strnog ROI. The Accountancy firm provides tax, audit and assurance, advisory services to companies across all sectors of the economy and is based in the City of London.
As the Marketing Manager, your role will be varied and exciting and will include developing plans while working closely with Partners and leadership team. You will ensure the Marketing and Business Development strategy is aligned with the overall company strategy whilst ensuring a strong ROI. The goal will be to grow the sector and work closely with a team to drive department success. Although you will be based in the city of London but may need to travel to other locations across the UK on occasion.
The main objectives of the Marketing Manager role include:
- Develop and optimise all marketing and Business development activity for the Financial Services space
- Working closely with Directors and Partners to shape marketing strategy so it is aligned with revenue targets and delivers a strong ROI.
- Partnering with Sales and wider Marketing community to support the development of deliverables including but not limited to; thought leadership and other collateral creation, marketing & advertising
- Running & analysing various Sales reporting using CRM
- Maintain an eye on competitors and implement strategy and change according to the market's needs.
- Research biased and analytical mind
- Previous experience within the Accountancy and Finacial Services space is essential
- Lateral thinker
- Experience in Strategic Marketing and Business Development
- Excellent communication skills; with an ability to quickly develop customer relationships
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a self-motivated mind-set essential.
If you would like to work for a global top 10 accounting firm and you have previous Marketing and Business Development experience within the Corporate space, then please click the link to apply.