Marketing Manager, Tadley -
Our client, a highly renowned B2B electrical technology distributor based in Woolhampton, Berkshire, are seeking a hand-on and strategic Marketing Manager, to join and lead their team of two.
The organisation in question, despite being small in their size are well recognised as one of the leaders in their specialist field. This is an exciting opportunity to really drive the marketing function forward; and work collaboratively across the whole marketing mix.
To develop an audience beyond their current reach, searching out target audiences, building brand awareness and creating connections to generate warm qualified leads to boost ROI. Work closely with the sales teams to utilise email automation and build targeting CRM segmented lists and traceable campaign ROI.
- Develop and deliver the marketing and communications strategy across digital marketing, content and campaigns
- Work with email marketing automation tools such as Pardot, Marketo or Eloqua to enhance lead generation and efficiently targeted campaigns
- Support the segmentation of the CRM database to increase campaign ROI
- Manage budgets, including more newly introduced paid advertising
- Manage campaign live cycles, alongside new product launches
- Support the Content Marketer and Artworker in delivering content, email campaigns and marketing collateral
- Report on ROI and monitor traffic and engagement levels
In order to be considered for this excellent opportunity to lead a team, and really grow the marketing function and develop further it's direction; you'll have:
- At least 4-5 years marketing experience, with experience of developing and executing marketing strategies
- Line management experience (small team preferred)
- Experience in a B2B environment, ideally within electrical or similar route to market products
- Ideally have a degree or marketing qualification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family-feel business who are leaders in their field. They're a bunch with a great sense of humour and a huge drive to push their marketing outputs to the next level!
Due to the location of the offices, this position would best suit those from areas such as: Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Andover, Thatcham, Maidenhead, Wokingham, Didcot, Farnborough, Bracknell, Tadley and Theale.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.