A leading specialist cancer centre is looking for a new Marketing Manager to take the lead on a brand new project for the centre. It is an ideal role for 'that next step' in your marketing career, providing autonomy and a creative license, with superb support from the wider team.
The organisation plays a vital role in championing change and improvement in cancer care. The Marketing and Communications team, provides a very collaborative environment, are close knit and put emphasis on work life balance.
- Lead on strategies and creative direction for the department's marketing and brand activities, along with Head of Marketing.
- Manage and deliver all marketing campaigns end-to-end, with assistance from the wider marcomms team.
- Deliver the new project launch and marketing programme, and develop the brand in like with strategic priorities.
Skills and experience:
- Solid demonstrable experience in managing full mix marketing campaigns and projects, from inception to delivery.
- Good knowledge of traditional marketing channels along with digital channels, paid social, PPC and email.
- Excellent project management skills.
If this is of interest, please apply immediately with your most up to date CV, as the hiring manager is holding interviews asap.