An innovative not-for-profit organisation is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to be at the forefront of their vision to improve the nation's health. You will lead on the delivery of engaging and effective multichannel marketing campaigns at an extremely key moment of growth, based in a modern office space in central London.
As Marketing Manager you will help drive awareness of the organisations work by promoting their range of products and services using the full marketing mix through the marketing of events, digital marketing across social platforms and communications for the organisations members.
The ideal caniddate will have a broad range of marketing skills and experience, ideally in a professional membership body (or similar experience of acquisition/retention) in a B2B capacity, with an understanding of digital marketing as well as traditional marketing, to ensure consistency across all content and messaging. You will play a lead role in ensuring that marketing plans are aligned within the overarching strategy to meet the objectives of the organisation and to build and retain membership numbers, working with some of the world's largest organisations.
- Develop and implement a high-quality member retention and acquisition marketing plan which includes developing and project managing an ongoing membership marketing communications
- Take briefings from lead internal stakeholders and develop marketing plans to meet ROI for each product and event, acting as the internal lead on membership marketing campaigns to ensure they are timely, relevant and provide a good ROI
- Develop brand awareness of the organisation through interesting and innovative marketing of products and services; member and acquisition research, and other market data and analytics.
- Develop and lead content-focused multi-channel marketing campaigns within the overall Marcomms calendar - including developing from the outset clearly defined outcome-based propositions, project plans and budgets.
- Line management of two Marketing Executives and the promotion of their development
- Own the direct marketing production process and delivery, including the development of marketing content.
- Oversee the development and implementation of PPC and SEO strategies, including regular review and revision of website landing pages to ensure all platforms are fully optimised.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with any external agency or third-party suppliers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Five years' experience of leading the delivery of a multichannel marketing plan, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering multichannel marketing campaigns that have proven to drive up customer usage and product adoption.
- Experience of using performance and customer data to develop actionable, impactful marketing plans including working with customer databases and developing membership customer journeys.
- Experience of budget management and analysing commercial data.
- Excellent knowledge of direct marketing and experience using marketing delivery systems, the CRM and CMS, to produce, personalise and deliver engaging, relevant customer communications.
- Excellent project management; communication; influencing stakeholder management; and time management skills.
- Excellent understanding of social media marketing strategy and channels.
- Prior knowledge and experience of using Salesforce, Pardot and Hootsuite are desirable but not mandatory.
Should you be interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more information, please do send your most up-to-date CV to email@example.com