A 9 months fix term contract with the posibility to go perm!
One of the world's leading an engineering and technology player is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to come on board on a 9 months fix term contract. The succesful candidate will ensure that they execute flawless go to market strategies through multiple marketing channels, including direct sales, digital, events, advertising and more.
Ensuring that every campaign or launch on the annual marketing plan is delivered to time and budget, bringing together the virtual team required to execute against strategy and achieve the right business outcomes.
This role will also be responsible for the development of their overarching content marketing strategy ensuring we are serving up the right content at the right point of the customer lifecycle, through the most appropriate distribution channel.
- Ensure high quality execution of marketing activity through key channels (these channels include events and hospitality, direct customer communications, digital and web, regional marketing and sales F2F activity)
- Act as the central point of contact for all forthcoming and in play central and regional campaigns, co-ordinating team members and agencies to deliver on budget and to deadline
- Managing development of complete GTM campaign bill of materials with associated outputs
- Implement GTM campaigns and deliver content marketing strategies that help to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets
- Set, track and report upon GTM campaign results and ROI, including prospects, leads and opportunities, working closely with sales stakeholders to ensure transparency and best practice
- Drive the creation of an integrated go to market approach, aligning central and regional campaign plans with strategic themes and using a blend of marketing channels
- Contribute to the annual marketing planning cycle and provide regular updates and reporting to key stakeholders in their virtual team
- Wealth of B2B full marketing mix experience
- Proven experience of mapping GTM activity against new and existing customer needs and buying journeys
- Strategic and tactical GTM campaign planning and execution experience is essential
- Experience of managing agency activity to deadline and budget is essential
- Strong, proven commercial awareness and understanding of ROI; demonstrable experience of setting targets and reporting on progress to a range of stakeholders