A great opportunity for a German Speaking Marketing Manager to join a successful E-commerce business with a global presence.
This key role will work closely with commercial, marketing, and product partners to optimise customer journey. This is a fantastic next step for someone who wants to achieve great results by being hands on, but also by driving company's strategy, developing own technical skills, and helping others to grow.
- To build the brand and driving customer acquisition and retention.
- To localise and implement the group brand marketing strategy.
- To lead a small team and manage key agency partners creative and media.
- Ensuring consistency in brand values communications, working closely with specialist channel teams (CRM, Performance, Social).
- You will be responsible for defining marketing plans, budget and setting KPI's.
- Managing a small team.
- Fluent in German with experience in working in Germany.
- 8+ years of experience in client-side brand and digital marketing.
- Proven experience in using customer insight and data to develop integrated marketing campaigns across ATL and digital channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An experience leader with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong full marketing mix experience, fluency in Google Analytics.
What's on offer:
- 33 days of holiday a year, increasing each year up to 38.
- Yearly bonus.
- Healthcare, life and dental assurance.
- Discounted yoga and gyms.
- Choice of MacBook or PC.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to join fun and vibrant team based in the heart of London send your CV today at: firstname.lastname@example.org