Brentwood Communications Ltd are looking for an ambitious, driven and enthusastic individual to join their growing team.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the ideal candidate will have a creative mind to contribute and develop new ideas in line with the strategic objectives of the Company, while having a methodical approach to ensure that the delivery and completion of all tasks, are to the highest possible standard.
What you'll be doing: You will be responsible for all the marketing activities of Brentwood Communications and assume overall responsibility for all the decisions and outcomes of all the activities in the marketing department, including offline and online activities. Ultimately, to take overall responsibility for reputation management and the Brentwood Brand.
- To manage the marketing department and all staff within the department.
- To manage the day to day operational running and decision making of the department.
- To set and manage the annual budgets.
- To create the annual marketing plan and deliver the plan using the available resources.
- To report on the ROI of activities.
- To take ownership of all staff and customer events.
- To oversee the maintenance and development of the company websites.
- To ensure all products and services are on the appropriate websites and the websites are kept fresh and up to date.
- To ensure the social media activity is consistent.
- To ensure we are visible on all the relevant and appropriate social media sites.
- To manage the SEO/Adwords account of the companies websites.
- To carry out A/B testing across our sites and pages to ensure best use of time and money.
- To ensure all pages are optimised in line with current algorithms.
- To ensure all relevant keywords are used for adwords campaigns.
- To monitor and report monthly on key important metrics.
- To create digital content to support sales, recruitment, events, HR & IT activities.
- To create emailers, digital brochures, pdf’s, website content, newsletters, new stories to support the sales team effort.
- To lead the implementation of Brentwood events.
Learning and Development:
- Brentwood will expect you to remain up to date with trends within marketing (online and offline).
Quality of delivery:
- Ensure companywide external communications are branded, including coding of email signatures.
- Maintain knowledge relevant to the role and industry to ensure the company branding is always forward focussed.
- Put customers and people at the heart of all activity ensuring the customers are treated as people and people as customers at all times.
- Represent the company by own appearance and behaviors in line with the delivery of world class standards.
Health & safety:
- Maintain responsibility for own Health and Safety at all times, adhering to all company policies.
- Report all accidents, injuries and near misses to the office immediately.
- Maintain professional working relationships with colleagues.
- Liaise with marketing and sales colleagues to ensure all marketing material design is relevant and targeted.
- Utilise the support available from other departments to maximum effect.
- Engage with business wide initiatives that support charity, community and socially responsible business activity.