South West London
Up to £35,000 PA
This fantastic opportunity comes to us through a reputable, market-leading event's organiser. The company have been creating and delivering a variety of events from different sectors for over 70 years. They boast brilliant offices across the globe, including the office for this role, based in London. The events that they produce enable their network to create relationships with leaders in their industry, enabling new business opportunities to grow and really develop their knowledge of the market.
This is an extremely rewarding role with amazing employee benefits including international travel! You will be working on one of the company's largest events in the Energy industry.
- Implement efficient and intuitive marketing campaigns that generate and increase attendees to a portfolio of industry leading events.
- Plan and deliver cross-channel marketing campaigns.
- Effectively analyse campaign performance and trends to put forward new recommendations.
- Work alongside sponsors, exhibitors and speakers to promote the events.
- Generate engaging copy for different marketing collateral to ensure the events are appropriately relayed to potential attendees, and promoted to the target audience
- 2 years minimum experience in an event marketing role.
- Relevant industry experience desirable.
- Proven track record in managing successful marketing campaigns.
- Ability to manage a campaign on an individual basis but also able to work as part of a team with different departments.
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to organise their time effectively.
If you are looking for your next step within events marketing, click the apply button now!