An exciting EMEA Marketing Manager role come up to join well-known Data Centre provider in the heart of London.
The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Director. You will be responsible for designing, managing and implementing marketing strategies. In order to be successful for this position you will need to have strong campaign management experience across online and offline channels as well as real passion for content creation.
This is a regional role and you will be required to travel to Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris.
- To support Group Director in creating key messaging to promote the brand.
- Using Salesforce as a tool to analyse ROI from lead generation campaigns and measure marketing success.
- Implement digital marketing and print initiatives to ensure the Company is using e-marketing and off line techniques.
- Work with creative agencies to generate website content, collateral and promotional materials.
- Assistance with Company's presence on social media and relevant directory / database sites.
- Assist the UK and European sales team with presentations and communications with customers, managing translations into local languages.
- Complete market research to determine competition and opportunities to grow.
- Strong full marketing mix experience gained within the B2B tech organisation (Data Centre industry knowledge a plus)
- Wealth of demand generation experience
- Proven experience in Marketing Communications & content creation
- Good communication skills, working closely with all Europe and Asia-Pacific data centres teams
- Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
If you would like to work for a global, marketing-led organisation, please do not hesitate to apply with you CV today.