Aqdot is a specialist chemical company based in Cambridge, UK. The company specialises in developing and commercializing disruptive encapsulation technologies that enable valuable cargos to be protected, delivered and released when required. Aqdot is currently focused in developing products in the household, fragrance and agrochemical sectors. The company is currently looking for talented people to join the team to achieve the next milestones.
Key aspects of the role include:
- The primary responsibility of this position will be to assist the Marketing Director in developing and operationalising marketing plans for new and existing products.
- Conducting market research and developing forecasts.
- Project manage the preparation and submission of new grant proposals.
- Maintain and administer existing grants and reporting calendar.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or with relavant marketing qualifications; a minimum of three years of relevant experience in small to medium size fast moving consumer goods company is preferred.
- Sales experience is preferred.
- Academic or professional background in science, ideally chemistry, is preferred.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Be a persuasive individual with extremely strong writing skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with responsibility for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Handle details quickly, correctly and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Have the ability to work with colleagues across disciplines, roles and responsibilities and effectively communicate with diverse groups to manage projects.
The position will be based in Iconix Park, Cambridge, UK. If interested, please click on Apply Now below to email your CV with a covering letter describing why you would be able to add value in working with Aqdot, and include the title of the position in the subject line.
The closing date for application for the above position is 31 July 2017.