Marketing Manager - Solihull - £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
This fast growing and forward-thinking organisation, based in a beautiful barn conversion on a working farm in Solihull, are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team.
The business has worked hard to successfully build their reputation and reach within their network and are now looking for an individual who can help to grow brand awareness beyond this, achieving recognition and attracting external clients and sponsors/partners.
The Marketing Manager will help to analyse the effectiveness of existing marketing activity and make recommendation on both existing and new marketing opportunities for the business moving forward. From this you will work with the Channel Manager to create and implement the marketing strategy, plan, develop and execute a range of marketing campaigns across both online and offline channels.
Whilst there is an in-house Graphic Designer in place and senior support within the business, this is a new role for the business and stand-alone Marketing Manager position. The successful candidate must therefore be autonomous in their role, able to self-manage day to day and happy in a position that is both strategic and hands on.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analyse the effectiveness of all marketing activity and identify new marketing opportunities for the business - such as influencer marketing, sponsorships etc
- Research and analysis of competitors and marketing activities, reporting back to directors to implement change
- Lead the development and implementation of market leading campaigns that have a focus on ROI working across multiple channels
- Help to clarify the necessary marketing budget and subsequently help to manage that budget
- Social Media strategy and day-to-day management of all key channels
- Day to day Social Media Account Management of c10 client accounts
- Production and optimisation of a range of content across both online and offline channels - web content, blogs, collateral, communications, email marketing, paid search, social etc
- Responsibility of SEO best practises to maximise search marketing opportunities and maintain and improve rankings on key words and phrases
- Create industry focussed marketing emails, web articles/ content, PPC adverts, hand-outs, event collateral and presentations
- Lead on creative content - Produce concise briefs for the in-house Graphic Designer and/or third-party suppliers
- Develop and refresh written and visual advertising and communications to ensure accuracy and fit with the brand and tone of voice guidelines
- Build strong relationships with sales and provide them with a first class and responsive marketing support service
- Keep your finger on the pulse in terms of marketing and industry trends
Whilst the role is predominantly focused on the brand growth of the overall business, part of this role includes the account management of a handful of client social media accounts (circa 10) and so excellent time management skills and a 'roll your sleeves up' attitude is key.
This role would likely suit a Senior Executive who is looking to take the step up into a Marketing Manager role without the initial people management responsibility, or an existing Marketing Manager who is perhaps keen to move away from a corporate environment or organisation with a lot of 'red tape'. This a close-knit team with a mix of personalities and great culture. Everyone is results focused and motivated, even Roxy the dog!
Candidates MUST be able to drive. Apply directly or contact Jessie to discuss.