A leading UK independent property consultancy are seeking a new Residential Development Marketing Manager to drive the marketing strategy, ensuring a combined approach across on and offline marketing. Based in Central London and reporting to the Head of Residential Marketing, you will be responsible for developing a plan for the year's activity, setting a structure for all business generation activity.
The Residential Development Marketing Manager sits within the Residential Marketing & Communications team, providing support for both the UK and Global network of offices. The role of Residential Development Marketing Manager will formulate the annual strategy for B2C and B2B, providing a seamless approach across all channels.
- Work closely with both Heads of Residential Development and Department Heads to develop an annual strategy for B2C and B2B.
- Budget setting and management.
- Project and campaign management, putting digital at the forefront.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Team on all paid activity, including always-on paid social, display and PPC.
- Managing, supporting and coaching one direct report at executive level.
- Occasional client pitching for new business and off-site client meetings.
- Presentations and performance updates to the partnership and senior leadership team.
- Work closely with PR and Research to ensure all activity is aligned in its approach.
- Experience in a similar role, to include agency side.
- Experience of managing a team/direct reports.
- Strategic thinker with a good understanding of marketing techniques including digital, event management, CRM and print processes.
- Understanding of residential property markets.
- Educated to degree level with professional marketing qualifications.