Are you an experienced Marketing Manager within the property sector looking for a new challenge? Great new role with one of the UK's strongest brands.
Working within the residential development team in Central London head offices you will be responsible for ensuring that all Residential service lines have a joined-up on and offline marketing strategy that generates business throughout the financial year. This will include;
- Budget setting and ongoing budget management
- Implement and project manage each element of the marketing plan to ensure it is delivered on time and on budget
- Monitor the response from marketing campaigns, and identify areas for improvement
- Project and campaign management, putting digital at the forefront
- Incorporate digital and social channels into marketing activity where relevant,
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Team on all paid activity, which will include always-on paid social, display and PPC
- Identify opportunities for cross business promotion and referrals
- Line management, coaching, support
- Processes and procedures (e.g. finalise guidelines for co-branding with developer clients)
- Board level presentations and performance updates to the senior leadership team
Ideally, we are looking for candidates from a strong property background who can come in and pick up on the strong work that has already been put in place as this role is a maternity cover.
Please apply to hear more.