We are partnering with a very sucessfull consultancy based in the City of London as they're looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join the wider team.
You will have full autonomy in developing and implementing an annual marketing strategy, working alongside the Directors of the business and senior stakeholders.
This is a generalist marketing role, focusing on delivering ROI, generating leads and managing an external SEO agency to improve the website overall performance.
You will also be responsible for all aspects of digital marketing including website management, Mobile, email marketing and Social Media.
This is an incredible opportunity for a driven and ambitious Marketing Manager to make a strong impact in a fast growing business.
- Developing and implementing an annual marketing plan
- Planning and tracking of the marketing budget
- Planning and management of all direct customer activity (Eshots, Direct Mail, Surveys and PR)
- Creation and management of all digital marketing activities (Web, Mobile, Social Media and SEO)
- Content creation to position the business as a thought leader within the industry
- Management of external agencies
- 2+ years' as a Marketing Manager or equivalent experience (would consider a Marketing Executive looking for a step up)
- Experience in managing budgets and creating marketing plans
- Experience in managing multi-channel digital campaigns focused on delivering ROI
- Experience in managing external agencies and freelancers
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro, Lightroom)
- Experience in project management of marketing campaigns
Our client is a successful consultancy based in the city, they're the largest independent specialist in their area, they have created a great culture focused on collaboration and transparency.
Salary & Benefits
£45,000 - £50,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.