|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nathan Putsey|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 10:01|
As Marketing Manager for Lead Generation, your primary task will be to generate leads for all of the companies' products and services.
Lead Generation is a primary goal for the Marketing team, and they will be entrusting you with this great responsibility.
* Develop lead generation campaign/program strategy, objectives, goals, metrics, and define best practices, standards and processes to drive successful customer acquisition and current customer upsell opportunities.
* Work closely with the Head of Marketing to establish a robust inbound lead generation engine that runs well-planned, synchronised campaigns leveraging multiple channels.
* Work closely with the Marketing Operations, Collateral, Creative and Events support.
* Plan carefully persona-oriented campaigns for the entire year while targeting the revenue goals for each of their 10 marketing regions.
* Work closely with field marketers, based locally in the regions, to help executing your campaign plans.
* Report weekly progress in easy-to-read, executive style dashboards, along with plans to fix gaps between actual against targeted leads value.
* Work closely with the Marketing Team on campaigns by using a variety of marketing channels carefully selected to suit target personas, to strategically take the audience through their buying journey and to control persona-oriented content to drip feed the right information at the right stage of the journey.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
* Excellent understanding of and experience in running lead generation using modern marketing tools and approaches
* Experience of acquiring leads using LinkedIn Sales Navigator is key
* Knowledge and experience in growth hacking is desirable
* Good knowledge in marketing automation, running multi-channel campaign flows, content marketing, account-based marketing, web optimization, email marketing, PPC, IP-driven marketing, remarketing, media monitoring, etc
* Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
* Technically competent with various software programs, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
* Skills to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
* Ability to analyse and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
This is a new role and it offers a fantastic opportunity to not only join the journey but lead the charge from the front line. You will be working in a supportive and collaborative environment, providing invaluable career-building experience at the heart of a dynamic brand that has grown quickly and continues to do so.
If you think you can fulfil the role requirements and have what it takes to be part of a cutting-edge team, focused on delivering innovative solutions, then please apply through the link or you can contact Nathan Putsey at Adam Recruitment on 0161 359 3789 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2006 we've been helping talented people like you achieve their goal of working with the industry's elite. As specialist recruiters in the Digital & IT, Marketing & PR or Human Resources sectors, whether you want to work in a global corporation or disruptive start-up, our Talent Managers are perfectly placed to find you your dream job - permanent or freelance. Click apply now to transform your career!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's