SW - 007 - 1057
Freelance Marketing Manager
Based in London
£220 - £280 per day
2 Months + (potential to extend)
To start 12th Feb 2020
Headline of the Marketing Manager role
Experienced Marketing Manager required to join an award-winning PR Agency which excels within
paid media, digital, social media and content strategy to name a few. Whilst with the agency on an initial two-month contract, you will pick up the reins from the current Marketing Manager with an option to potentially extend, or even consider temp-to-perm after an initial freelance period as Marketing Manager.
About the Marketing Manager Agency
This agency has a great reputation and whilst freelancing as Marketing Manager your knowledge will help shape the senior stakeholders' opinions, whilst your expertise and industry knowledge will help develop strategy that really supports future company objectives.
Key aspects to the Marketing Manager role
As Freelance Marketing Manager you will be part of one big collaborative team where you shape best practice marketing for the PR Agency. You will also develop a marketing strategy that allows the agency to achieve daily wins from the actions you set, whilst allowing these to be simply measured and attained.
Key requirements for the Marketing Manager role
- Oversee and manage the yearly marketing budget, creating added value through your experience that can be added and implemented obtaining best value with maximum success
- Monitor, review and advise on the agency's website content whilst suggesting and implementing exciting content and referencing case studies
- Monitor competitor channels and their feed, keeping this PR agency ahead of the curve on content, style and market noise
- Create new content that will allow the agency to lead rather than follow
- Create a digital marketing plan where planned digital content can be supplemented by adaptable creative subject matter
- Provide great content where quick production doesn't compromise expected company content standards
- Own the agency digital channels including social and web providing not just guidance but great content to keep the agency at the forefront with their clients
- Show your expertise and passion to maintain and evolve the agency's photography, logos, illustrations, animations, audiovisual media, presentations, websites and other digital assets
- Develop ideas that maintain the agency's strong appetite for awards, showcasing their excellent work with clients in their awards entry applications
- Embrace and ideally have previous marcomms experience
The ideal candidate should already be an accomplished Marketing Manager and doesn't have to have a PR Agency background, as they're open to other sector experience.
If you are interested in this Marketing Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to find out about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Steve Woodward on email@example.com