A beloved food and drink's business nearing a Top 10 status in the wine retail space is seeking an entrepreneurial Marketing Manager.
The intimate online wine merchant is disrupting the wine retail space with its diverse range of exciting products. This opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager comes at a momentous time for the online wine company as they're finalising their official rebrand. A self-starting and digitally confident Marketing Manager will play a key role in this phase of the business.
Their close-knit team are based near Cricklewood and would be a perfect home for a determined Marketing Manager who's ready for a challenge. This Marketing Manager will have strong experience in multi-channel digital content and campaign management.
About the Marketing Manager Role
As Marketing Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a warm and fast-paced culture.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Lead end-to-end content campaigns (including web, social, email, offline and more)
- Collaborate with a range of internal and external stakeholders from the CEO to external digital agencies
- Strategically establish the marketing content roadmap
- Monitor campaign activity and report findings to senior management
Desired skills of the Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 4+ years' experience in multi-channel digital content
- Experience from within food and drink, preferably wine retail
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Marketing Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28k to £35k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0207 850 6133.