Robert Half are delighted to be working with an established Bristol based office interior solutions company that provides a full turn-key solution to their clients starting from concept and requirement gathering through to project delivery and hand over.
This is the chance to be part of an excitng re-brand and marketing strategy focused on ROI.
Reporting to the Managing Director the objective of the Marketing Manager is to take ownership of the company's marketing initiatives. This will be heavily focused on lead generation and the creation of all promotional material, specific campaigns and leadership of the lead generation team.
You will be working closely with the Sales teams in order to create market relevant campaigns and engaging content in order to develop new business with either existing or new customers.
Key responsibilities will include
- Development and execution of the annual Marketing Plan.
- Development and production of all digital and traditional sales collateral.
- Development and execution of a multi-channel campaign plan aimed at lead generation
- Lead the marketing team, set KPI's and monitor progress
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Provide in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important customer meetings.
- Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to the board of directors
The ideal Marketing Manager will have a background in creating and running B2B marketing campaigns with visibility of their success and focus on continual improvement. In addition to this you will have leadership experience of a small in-house marketing team.
Ideal skills and background will include
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- A background of developing Marketing Plans.
- Leadership of a marketing team
- A background of working with or running a lead generation team.
- Experience delivering multi-channel marketing communications.
Our client is an established Bristol based office interior solutions fit-out firm. They have delivered inspiring solutions that empower their clients to empower staff and boost business growth. They offer a fantastic career path and are dedicated to developing their employee's personal development.
Salary & Benefits
The successful Marketing Manager can expect a basic salary of up to £45,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.