Marketing Manager – Financial Services – Manchester City Centre – £Competitive
Is your background in Financial Services? Our client needs a Marketing Manager who Is already clued up to join their Manchester City Centre team and develop their marketing strategy to drive revenue and increase brand awareness!
Our client is in the market for a new Marketing Manager who will join them in their Manchester City Centre offices where they will be right in the hustle and bustle of the city where they can enjoy loads of great food and drink on their doorstep. Alongside this, this great location has loads of transport links nearby!
The fundamentals of this role will be to develop the brand’s social media strategy to deliver substantial growth for the business. Alongside this, the candidate who is placed in this role will enjoy organising events for the company, ranging from external events with clients to the company’s Christmas do!
Sound like your idea of fun? Read more…
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Drive revenue through the implementation of effective marketing strategies across all channels.
- Manage the company website.
- Co-ordinate both corporate events and internal, social events.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Ensure the development and well-being of your team.
- Constantly adhere to brand guidelines.
- Gain new partnerships for the brand.
Key Skills and Attributes of Marketing Manager:
- Past experience working in the financial services and following strict guidelines.
- Previous experience working within Marketing.
- A great communicator and relationship builder.
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience managing and coaching others.