An exciting opportunity has arisen for Marketing Project Manager who is ready for a new challenge. Experiencing rapid growth due to recent acquisitions, our client who is UK FTSE Listed events business has a need for a Project Marketing Manager to join the global team on the initial 9 months fix term contract.
Reporting into Marketing Director and providing support across global marketing projects. This is a great opportunity for a mid-level marketer, to be involved in marketing transformation projects for a major B2B events company.
- Development, review and roll-out of global marketing blueprint and milestones
- Involvement in company-wide innovation & efficiency project from marketing perspective
- Working with Heads of Marketing on service level agreements for business
- Coordination and support in onsite research projects
- Practiced in managing and implementing all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Experience of developing customer insight and improving customer experience.
- Experience in stakeholder (internal and external) management.
- Experience in budget management, with an analytical, data-driven and highly structured approach to decision-making
- Results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- Proven relationship skills - able to build and develop working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practice.
- Ability to deliver presentations clearly, and succinctly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups within the team, in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
This is a brand new role with the potential for converting into permanent opportunity.