Marketing Manager, Northampton -
Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Manager who will be tasked with the creation of a marketing plan for the forthcoming year. Working alongside a dedicated marketing team, the Marketing Manager will manage all aspects of the B2B marketing plan and will be expected to drive sales and increase the company's exposure. Ideally coming from a B2B background, the post holder will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for delivering a range of campaigns in-line with the companies' ambitions.
- Development of the main customer database.
- Implement the companies B2B strategy
- Managing marketing plans across Conferences, Exhibitions and Meetings.
- Creation and production of marketing collateral.
- Monitor exhibition attendance and work on ways to further increase.
- Creation of specific campaigns for individual projects.
- Maintaining key business relationships with agencies and suppliers.
- ROI analysis of all marketing activity and reviewing strategy accordingly.
- Examine competitor activity and continually evolving product to stay ahead of competition.
- Provide new and inventive ideas to continue customer engagement.
Skills & Qualifications
- Over 3 years of B2B Marketing experience, preferably in sports, hospitality, events sector or leisure.
- Degree in marketing, or similar/relevant field
- Experience with managing a database.
- Displaying skills of targeting B2B audiences with the appropriate communications.
- Management of company budget
- Able to liaise and build relationships with clients.
- Confidence when networking
- Strong copywriting ability.
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Able to deliver marketing projects to the set deadline.
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
The ideal candidate will be expected to "hit the ground running" upon commencement of the position. Someone keen to work in a pressured environment with exceptional management skills and happy to take complete responsibility for marketing campaigns to support the £6m and revenue target of the companies B2B business stream. Due to the location of the Northamptonshire based office, the location is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Bletchley, Bedford, Rugby, Banbury, Dunstable, Luton, Bicester and Daventry.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.