Marketing Manager - 6-month FTC
Leading professional services firm
£50,000 to £55,000 pa + bens
Dynamic firm undergoing an exciting period of change
If you are an immediately available Marketing Manager who is looking to undertake a contract position within a dynamic and forward-thinking environment, then I want to hear from you!
A leading professional services firm have a great opportunity for a talented and commercially savvy Marketing Manager to join them to work on several key strategic projects and initiatives.
This is an exciting time for this professional services firm who are really focussing on the future of the business and looking at ways of truly standing out from the crowd, so you'll be able to flex your creative muscles and have a seat at the table when it comes to ideas
This Marketing Manager role will be working closely with the senior leadership team to plan and deliver engaging campaigns.
This Marketing Manager role will see you:
- Managing the briefing process for campaigns, coordinating with internal stakeholders and regional teams to ensure impactful and innovative integrated marketing campaigns are delivered in line with project strategy and sector growth.
- Building relationships and ultimately identifying new business opportunities with key Strategic Alliance Partners, with a focus on events and webinars.
- Working closely with business line Heads to fully understand issues and provide creative solutions for campaign initiatives
- Working closely with wider marketing team to share ideas and best practice and to promote upcoming activity
- Monitoring key competitor, regulatory, industry and economic activity and environments to bring fresh ideas to the team
The successful candidate for this Marketing Manager role will need:
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Marketing Manager, within a Professional Services or Financial Services organisation
- Strong commercial acumen to ensure maximum ROI and experience of driving new opportunities from campaigns
- Strong planning skills; the ability to coordinate multiple, integrated campaigns
- Demonstrable project management experience
- Experience of delivering marketing projects to completion in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent copywriting skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels and to communicate complex ideas easily
If this Marketing Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply now!