Robert Half are recruiting for an Interim to Permanent Marketing Manager for a Growing, Innovative Business in the Coventry Area
A newly created role as the business grows
You will need to have managed a team of three+
And have worked in a large business working collaboratively alongside three to five other marketing managers (Social, Product, Email, Digital, Web & SEO)
- Develop and deliver inspiring multi-channel marketing campaigns and marketing collateral that position the business competitively through planning and managing marketing campaigns that generate leads effectively
- Managing a team of three across content, PR, design and campaign planning including events end to end
- Responsible for planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns, that generate leads and applications and support the businesses brand positioning
- Involved and influential role in the implementation and integration of a CRM system and other technology systems (future CMS)
- Effective evaluation and reporting on the return on investment of programmes, campaigns and marketing activities
- Develop strong relationships with the other five Marketing Managers to ensure that your campaigns are complimentary and aligned to achieve common objectives
- Training and development of your team
- Analysing data/statistics, interpreting and reporting patterns and trends - highlighting and prioritising any issues to inform decision making
£35 - 45k
Interim to permanent opportunity
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.