Our client needs a successful Marketing Manager to join their team on a fixed-term basis who will be able to dive head-first into the role from the get-go and increase brand awareness and engagement through the creation and execution of impactful marketing campaigns.
Just looking for something temporary? Work for our fantastic client and support their Marketing team as their Marketing Manager. The person who lands this role will gain invaluable experience as they join this exciting business and use their extensive PR and marketing knowledge to drive brand growth and boost brand awareness.
The ideal candidate will always be up for a challenge and will use any opportunity to show off their creative flair and put their previous experience and talents to good use.
Main Roles and Responsibilities of Marketing Manager:
- Produce innovative marketing campaigns.
- Drive growth and increase brand awareness through seeking out PR and media opportunities.
- Forge strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Work as part of a wider team to devise marketing campaign strategies.
Skills and Attributes of Marketing Manager:
- A degree in a related subject.
- Ideally 4 years or more experience covering a range of marketing disciplines.
- Proven success in CRM.
- A creative individual with impeccable communication skills.
- Customer –centric.
- Capable of juggling many projects at once and delivering quality content to agreed and often tight deadlines.