Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to £28,000, depending on experience
About The Company
This exciting new start-up is bringing the world of virtual clay pigeon shooting to a magnificent bar in the heart of The City of London. Their flagship bar is set to take the competitive socialising scene by storm. And with plans to expand across the UK and internationally, it really is a great time to join their team.
About The Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager, you'll come into the business at the beginning of its journey and help to shape the future of the company through innovative offline and online marketing campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager:
- You'll manage all marketing activity including social media and internal communications
- You'll develop marketing strategy inline with the company's objectives
- You'll assist with new product launches and build relationships with external agencies
- You'll oversee the marketing budget to keep the department's figures in check
About The Successful Marketing Manager
If you have a marketing related degree, experience working for a marketing agency and you're interested in working for an exciting new start-up, then this could be the role for you.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Marketing Manager:
- 1-3 years' experience working in a marketing agency
- A marketing related degree
- Experience working in a start-up environment is a plus
- Knowledge/experience in a range of offline and online marketing channels
The Marketing Manager role pays an annual salary up to £28,000 and includes excellent benefits and incentives.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to Luke at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.