£25,000 - £34,000 PA + Bonus
This fantastic opportunity comes to us through a leading reputable B2B Events company. The role of Marketing Manager will see you join a market-leading events company.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and implementing intuitive marketing campaigns. You will lead on one of the highest revenues generating portfolios. You will be keeping up to date with the latest digital and marketing trends. You will be analytical in your approach, and express key messaging creatively. For the right person, there will be fantastic opportunities for progression within the business.
- Implement efficient and intuitive marketing campaigns that generate and increase attendees to a portfolio of industry-leading events
- Effectively analyse campaign performance and trends to put forward new recommendations
- Generate engaging copy for different marketing collateral to ensure the events are appropriately relayed to potential attendees and promoted to the target audience
- Maintain and develop relationships with media partners to ensure collaboration
- An exceptional academic background (BSc/ BA degree essential, 2:1 or above)
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills to analyse performance data from the campaigns and events
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines when working across different events and campaigns simultaneously
- Outstanding communication skills to liaise confidently with different departments and stakeholders