Marketing Manager - 12 month contract - maternity cover - fixed term, Stevenage -
Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Manager who will be tasked with delivering a strategic marketing service to build the companies brand exposure. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will not only have to manage the marketing activity but present statistics and findings from these corresponding campaigns and take responsibility for them. The post holder must also have extensive knowledge and experience working within a B2B company.
This is an exciting opportunity for the post holder to join a hardworking, energetic team and to implement a solid marketing plan for the year.
- To deliver termly marketing plans to assist with the company's marketing plans.
- Providing professional support to the business and taking full responsibility to marketing campaigns from start to finish.
- Making sure marketing collateral is created to the highest standard and within the budget requirements.
- Keeping staff in line with company guidelines, protecting the company's brand.
- To analyse the work of main competitors, providing proposals for the business to undertake.
- Maintaining professionalism in the workplace and making sure staff adhere to the same level.
- To provide line management support to staff when needed.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working in a marketing role.
- Recognised marketing qualification (CIM or similar)
- Experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns, using all channels available.
- Organisational and management skills.
- Ability to liaise with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Creative and concise writing ability.
- Efficient negotiating skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office software packages.
- Full driving licence.
The ideal candidate will need to be able to take full responsibility of all marketing situations from 'cradle to grave'. They will need to incorporate the company's values in everything they do and lead the continued development of the company. Due to the location of the office a driving licence is required, but the office is commutable from Hitchin, Welwyn Garden City, Buntingford, Ware, Dunstable, Luton, Hatfield, Royston and St Albans.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.