Purpose of the role:
• To champion all elements of the marketing mix to help achieve ambitious sales growth in new and existing markets.
• To plan and execute initiatives that promote ACO Building Drainage’s Product, Knowledge and Service competencies.
• To maximise brand potential through association with ACO parent brand and sister companies.
• Propose and agree an annual marketing plan designed to deliver business growth.
• Maintain strong understanding of descriptive and technical data relating to the product range and their application.
• Research and analyse the market, identifying trends and opportunities.
• Maintain a strong understanding of target audiences and market sectors, developing a clear and relevant positioning and tone of voice for the brand.
• Engage personally with the relevant communities.
• Monitor and analyse market/competitors.
• Generate product and corporate marketing collateral following corporate marketing guidelines.
• Develop strong campaigns and initiatives that build brand and product awareness.
• Plan, brief and manage programmes with external agencies including social media, advertising and exhibitions.
• Generate and nurture marketing/sales leads.
• Build, analyse and use smart data in delivering marketing campaigns.
• Monitor ROI for marketing campaigns & initiatives.
• The ACO Building Drainage team, the wider ACO marketing team, external agencies / contractors as appropriate; media contacts.
• Ongoing liaison with the product manager, external sales team and design team discussing ideas, plans, execution and delivery.
• Excellent written and spoken English with an attention to detail.
• Marketing experience in a B2B environment.
• Commercially astute with ability to analyse data.
• Strong understanding of digital and social media.
• At least 5 year experience in a similar role.
• Have an understanding of construction products, processes and procedures,
in the UK market. Have a basic understanding of material and manufacturing technologies.
• Experience in CRM management (Microsoft Dynamics preferred).
• Strong presentation skills.
• A relevant degree 2:1 & preferably a Marketing Qualification.
• IT literacy (Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, Power point).
The closing date for this job is Friday 14th July.
To apply for the role, please click on Apply Now below.