A new, exciting role of Marketing Manager has risen within a leading children's charity to join their team in Central London.
The successful candidate will build strong relationships in a vibrant environment and keep supporters at the heart of everything they do. You will be responsible to develop a clear vision for what needs to be done to deliver ambitious results.
- Lead a supporter engagement Squad to deliver sector leading supporter engagement and drive the delivery of the organisation's brand, fundraising and campaigning targets.
- Hold and develop a clear vision for what needs to be done to achieve the supporter engagement squad's objectives within planning and budgetary frameworks.
- Be the champion of the supporter, using research, testing, insight and analysis to understand their needs in to everything the team delivers.
- Working with the other mass market squad leads ensure that charity provides a brilliant and consistent supporter experience.
- Liaise extensively with Marketing teams, campaigns and organising proposition leads to ensure the vision is aligned with the overall Supporter Engagement objectives.
- Work with functional leads to secure the resources needed to deliver on the objectives.
- Make decisions on priorities based on overall and support team.
- Significant experience in digital marketing.
- Proven leadership experience in data driven, multi-channel and multi-product marketing in the charity, public or private sector.
- Experience in leading large and complex customer/supporter centric marketing projects.
- Practical knowledge of coaching tools in team management.
- Experience of delivering fundraising and/or campaigning products, campaigns and techniques.
- Demonstrable experience of using insight and analysis to improve marketing performance.
- Experience of the compliance environment for charity marketing.
- Supports team's autonomy while simultaneously taking care to provide stakeholders with high value solutions.
- Correctly identifies needs and requirements of a wide range of stakeholders.
- Delegates tasks to the squad based on defined rules of cooperation and conduct.