A leading specialist cancer centre is looking for a new Marketing Manager, to join a driven Marketing and Communications (Legacy) team. (encouraging Marketing/ Senior Marketing Executives within Charity Sector, who feel ready for a step up)
The organisation plays a vital role in championing change and improvement in cancer care and research.
The team, provides a collaborative environment and believes in building honest relationships. They offer flexible working hours, as well as 4 days per week option is also available.
- Grow awareness of legacy giving, build engagement and increase loyalty amongst our supporters
- Develop detailed strategies and draft marketing plans for all legacy campaigns
- Support Head to develop annual Business Plans
- Operate as Officer in Charge in Head of Legacies' absence, line management responsibility of a Legacy Executive
Experience and skills:
- Strong and wide campaigns experience within Direct Marketing in Charity/ Fundraising environment.
- Experience of digital advertising, paid social, direct mail and email campaigns.
- Experience within Legacy is not essential
- Marketing/ Senior Marketing Executives within Charity Sector, who feel ready for a step up, are encouraged to apply
If you are ready for the next step up in your marketing career, please apply immediately with the most up-to-date CV.