An Accountancy firm based in Hertfordshire is looking for a Marketing Manager for a standalone role to drive all Marketing functions. You will work closely and report to the Director of Sales and Director of Group Operations Director.
You will create integrated marketing campaigns and strategies to create a strong brand presence and drive a strong ROI. This role is ideal for someone with strong experience in Professional Services B2B marketing and is passionate about having autonomy and driving all Marketing elements.
- Work with leadership to drive brand awareness and maintain a united brand message across the business.
- Measure campaign activities and ensure consistent progress against agreed metrics
- Manage project meetings and follow up on actions
- Work with other teams and agencies to deliver brand and customer focused campaigns
- Assist the wider team on large programmes
- Take control of the company website and modernise it to be in line with the industry.
Skills / Experience
- Excellent record of strategic marketing management utilising all marketing channels
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns and projects
- Project management experience - organising meetings, updating plans, status reporting
- Branding - exposure to improving brand awareness
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience