- To build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline global marketing channels.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of all print and digital campaigns.
- Measure and report on the performance of all global marketing campaigns.
- Gain insight and asses against strategic goals.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities to drive business revenue.
- Look after the organisation, production and execution of the biannual launches and the building of valuable and engaging content for the website, digital platforms, and printed collateral to drive conversion rates and brand awareness to the target groups.
- Ensure all marketing activity is delivered on time and within budget. as well as aligned with the company objectives, core values and brand guidelines.
- Good knowledge of WordPress and Magento.
- Demonstrable experience working in marketing for a luxury brand.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop.
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics/SEO tools.
- Experience of building online content.
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000