The experience we need.
The successful Marketing Manager will either have worked as a Marketing Manager previously in branding, digital or marketing agency to help them promoted themselves, build brand awareness and get clients giving them new business, OR you'll have worked in the client services/account management team for a marketing agency or similar, with sound knowledge of how agencies market themselves to win new clients, and the ability to support that activity through solid marketing and PR activity.
Personality is really important too - we're looking for fun, confident characters with a real spark, who ooze passion for great creative, and who have the all important entrepreneurial mindset. Client development skills are really important.
The overall purpose of the Marketing Manager role is to support the Business Development team in delivering marketing initiatives that enable the agency to achieve significant growth through existing and new channels. As well as this we need someone to intelligently understand how the agency promotes capabilities and services that align with the strategic direction and growth of the core business, within existing and new client verticals and markets.
You will be:
- A strategic marketeer: Able to create and implement effective comms and PR plans that reflects relevant
- commercial acumen.
- A pro-active business developer: Providing seamless project management across all projects with the ability to stay abreast of scope, budget and timings as well as developing conversion plans to follow-up on leads ensuring that next steps are being actioned.
- A skilled communicator and collaborator: As the go-to for marketing, both internally and externally,
- collaboration and professionalism is fundamental.
What you’ll get in return.
- Excellent career prospects
- A competitive salary
- 25 days Holidays (plus your birthday off)
- Pension Scheme after probationary period is complete.
- Company bonus scheme
- An amazing working environment with plenty of laughs
- The opportunity to work with a huge brand on high profile creative campaigns.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Tony a call.