Marketing Manager , Royston -
We are working with a highly respected and growing marketing agency based in Cambridgeshire who are seeking a driven and ambitious Marketing Manager to join their high calibre team of marketing experts.
This is a senior role within the agency which involves planning and managing all aspects of marketing activities for a broad range of clients across multiple industry sectors. Key responsibilities will include:
- Devising client marketing strategy and plans across multiple channels and media
- Development of written and visual content
- Creation and management of digital and content-based marketing campaigns
- Management of marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness, drive engagement and maximise conversions
- Management of budgets and plans
- Creation of client marketing reports to show analysis and interpretation of results
This role requires someone who can hit the ground running, take on responsibility for marketing across a number of different clients, and who has a combination of analytical, strategic, planning, execution and management expertise in marketing. You must be familiar with digital and be able to "do" as well as "manage".
In addition you will ideally need:
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience in a business or agency environment
- Detailed knowledge of digital marketing strategies
- Copywriting expertise - for writing blogs and extended articles
- Mandatory skills: Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, AdWords, Social Media
- Desirable: WordPress, video editing, CRM, marketing automation, email marketing
- An articulate approach and the ability to explain complex concepts to clients
- Highly organised and able to use in-house productivity tools and systems
- Deep knowledge and understanding of wider marketing strategy
This role is offering an unmissable opportunity to take your next step into a dynamic organisation who offer scope for personal growth and career development, potentially to Director level.
Due to the location of the office this role will be commutable from Royston, Melbourn, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Biggleswade, St Neots, Huntingdon, Harlow, Bishop Stortford, Stevenage
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.