A fantastic opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager to join a rapidly growing software start-up in Central London.
Reporting directly into the CxO team the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing on multi-channel marketing campaigns. The role will suit someone with a proven experience in B2B full marketing mix role gained within the technology sector.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Senior leadership team to develop and execute the GTM and long-term marketing strategy
- Design and deliver integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns with the aim of increasing product adoption, and acquiring and retaining customers
- Work with Product, Engineering and Sales teams to develop technical content and implement messaging framework
- Co-ordinate with marketing and sales teams on campaign programmes to increase brand awareness
- Plan development of digital asset content for execution in direct and indirect sales engagements
Job and Professional Knowledge
- Solid B2B marketing experience preferably in the software technology sector (familiarity with Open-source or Cloud Native software market would be a plus )
- Proven understanding of, and experience in, through the line integrated marketing, defining the ?
- Solid understanding of the processes and principles surrounding the creation of marketing materials/campaigns
- Proven experience of using marketing automation tools (Salesforce and Hubspot)
- Experience of digital metrics & ability to set campaign KPIs and optimise media performance to maximise ROI
Where You'll Work:
The company offers a relaxed and friendly culture and open-minded leadership. If you would like to work for an organisation that develop and provide cutting-edge technology to the business market, please apply today.