We are partnering with a vibrant and dynamic Fintech organisation (FX and Payments) as they're looking for a Marketing Manager to take full ownership of the marketing department.
You will have full autonomy and be responsible for the development and implementation of a marketing strategy using various channels such as social media, paid search and SEO.
You will be responsible for the management and development of the website, creation of engaging content to be shared on social media and used in collateral, SEO and website optimisation, event management (exhibitions) and some paid advertisement. The role will be lead generation focused in order to provide a clear analysis on ROI.
It's an incredible opportunity for an energetic Marketing Manager to join an exciting business during this phase of high growth.
- Developing and implementing a multi-channel marketing plan
- Managing the website (content creation and management, optimising for SEO etc)
- Managing all social media channels (both organic and paid)
- Lead generation, focused on ROI and analysis
- Event Management (exhibitions, conferences etc)
- Creating collateral for the sales team
- 5+ years experience in marketing and 1+ years as a Marketing Manager
- Experience in working for an SME in a standalone capacity
- Experience in managing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience in creating engaging content for the website, social media etc
- Experience in website management
- Experience in event management (exhibitions, conferences etc)
- Ideally experience in Financial Services (ideal but not necessary)
A very dynamic and fast growing Fintech start=up (FX and Payments) based in the City of London.
Salary & Benefits
£50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.