A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager to join an established membership body for the insurance and finance sector in the heart of London.
As Membership Marketing Manager, you will have line management responsibility of two employees and will include segmentation of membership journeys, refinement of membership propositions and driving membership lifetime value. The Membership Marketing Manager will manage, develop and deliver a carefully selected range of membership services and will be responsible for their promotion.
You will have very strong communication skills with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally. You will have proven marketing experience working in a fast-paced environment and a proven track record of delivering high quality projects and marketing campaigns. Ideally, you will have experience in a membership body, the insurance or finance sectors.
- Operate as operational project manager for projects about product, process or system improvements. Display all necessary project management skills - manage outcomes, allocate tasks, monitor progress.
- Developing, delivering and measuring a range of targeted marketing campaigns using CRM to increase membership and drive engagement
- Manage the membership lifecycle from joining to renewal, helping to ensure that members receive valuable membership experiences
- Development and promotion of a comprehensive programme of face to face and digital CPD events and other CPD resources
- Manage, develop and promote a carefully selected range of membership services
- Strong project management and people management experience
- Proven track record of independently building and executing a comprehensive marketing plan, that supports core business objectives, and taking direct responsibility for delivery and achievement of KPIs
- Experience in managing external creative agencies and have experience in brand management and controlling and evolving a portfolio of brand assets
- Creative flair, excellent it skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and have very strong copy writing skills
- Strong focus on marketing measurement, ensuring that all budget is committed against a clear ROI and tracked with meaningful KPIs
- Ability to manage multiple objectives and have a flexible approach to both the type of work undertaken and working hours as required.