A top-performing arts institute is seeking a Marketing Manager with a passion for the arts and eloquent copywriting skills.
This long-established performing arts charity, based in the heart of Central London, is looking for a creative Marketing Manager with a keen appreciation for arts culture and heritage and strong content marketing capabilities to match. The educational charity's origin dates back over 100 years, but they're as new and cutting edge as a recent start-up so a forward-thinking Marketing Manager that enjoys a faced-paced role would fit perfectly into the organisation.
This Marketing Manager will have strong experience in content marketing (online and offline), preferably from a journalism or arts, culture and heritage background.
About the Marketing Manager Role
As Marketing Manager, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a diverse, fast-paced and faced-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Lead end-to-end, multi-channel content marketing campaigns (including web/CMS, social, email, PR and more)
- Collaborate with the stakeholders at all levels from the Head of Audiences and Communications to the wider central marketing and events team
- Establish the tone of voice and brand positioning with innovative and intellectual copy, driving enrolments, ticket purchases and donations for a diverse audience
Desired skills of the Marketing Manager:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in content marketing and campaign management
- Preferably a background in performing arts, culture and heritage
- Experience in line managing individuals (1-3)
- World-class copywriting skills
The Marketing Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £27k to £35k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including 34+ days holiday, flexi-time and more.
For more information about the Marketing Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.