£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a B2C / Consumer Marketing Manager to work across this consumer portfolio of brands. Working for one of the UKs leading and rapidly growing groups within their field, they are looking to expand their marketing team to support an ever changing and demanding set of business needs. This newly created role will be responsible for providing marketing strategy, planning and support, as required across the their specific centres.
- Work to develop and manage delivery of a marketing strategy and planning for the centres – translate goals and objectives into actionable and measurable digital and non-digital marketing programmes and strategies
- Audit existing marketing activity and use results to build on client base
- To oversee and develop our social media presence
- To liaise with agency to update website content
- To oversee and manage email marketing campaigns, key digital marketing activities and social media activity and identify opportunities to grow these channels
- Lead the creation and design of compelling marketing material, newsletters, calendars, digital ads, eDM, promotion of events and other support materials
- Work with the web team at our creative agency to maintain and continuously improve content of the websites
- Take project lead on brochure production, handbooks, e-shots etc. and work with creative agency to produce
- Ownership of annual marketing plan and marketing strategy for referral centres and their implementation, as required
- Liaise with internal team members and individual companies to implement the marketing plan
- Develop and support the team of in-practice marketing contacts by encouraging regular contact, coordinating meetings and by sharing best practice.
- Build brands and position to drive client and referrals
- Extensive experience in a marketing role in a commercial environment working across multiple sites
- Strong experience of B2C Marketing
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience/knowledge of all digital marketing channels
- Experience in social media development
- Delivery of effective marketing campaigns with ROI
- Brand management
- Managing budgets
- PR management
- Ability to originate creative content
- Understanding of latest technologies and promotional opportunities available through social media, blogging and social media
- Experience of strategy development and marketing planning
- Marketing degree or professional qualifications (CIM, CIPR etc)
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.