Are you currently an Account Manager who would like to go in house or a marketing exec looking for that next level up in your career? The company is small now, but growing quickly so a great time to join as you will be able to get your teeth stuck in to the brand and their identity. The products of the company are sold through out the UK and internationally, where they are competing with significantly larger more established companies. Therefore, their ability to be agile, nimble and reactive is one of their many strengths.
- Brand planning to create identity and awareness.
- Develop marketing materials inline with the overall brand strategy.
- Find and utilise new marketing opportunities.
- Market research on trends, pricing, competitors.
- Attend events from time to time
- Manage the digital marketing exec.
- Experience in a brand or integrated role
- FMCG experience essential, drinks exp would be a bonus
- Happy working in a small company.
Our client would happily consider an AM looking for an in house move if you have worked on a wide range of marketing/brand clients in the FMCG sector.
Salary is £30-35k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are looking for something to get your teeth stuck into for the start of 2020 and have the experience our client is looking for then please click apply and send Natalie your CV, and Ali or Natalie can then get in touch should your skills and experience be are what our client is looking for.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter