You will be responsible for delivering the marketing communications for one of this clients largest events.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Community and Marketing Manager will be a collaborative individual who can work well as part of a team and deliver against tight timescales in a multi stakeholder and busy environment. The Community and Marketing Manager needs to have a proven track record of the planning and delivery of multi-channel campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Support on defining and implementing the overall marketing strategy for the client's largest event to create a community wide event and deliver sponsorship, visitor and event host revenue.
- Plan, budget and implement effective marketing campaigns to drive event host sign ups, sponsorship leads and visitor numbers, with an emphasis on digital channels.
- Build relationships and secure media partners, from acquisition through to implementing deliverables and reporting on results.
- Tech Week website.
- Develop and improve support materials provided to event hosts to help them to promote and deliver their event successfully.
- Work collaboratively with all stakeholders and founding partners of the event to ensure alignment of the key messages.
- Proven track record of delivering digital campaigns and working and B2B environment.
- Ability to work and engage with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions and lead on projects
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV.
Should you be successful a member of EMR will be in touch to discuss the position in further detail with you.