A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join one of the world's leading healthcare recruitment agencies through a 9 month FTC, starting ASAP. The organisation provides the highest calibre of professionals in all areas of healthcare, across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to guide an established and competent team of three through a period of maternity leave who will report directly into the company's COO. You will be able to present very strong initiative and excellent people management skills with experience in developing engaging brand marketing, innovation and communication strategies.
You will be responsible for leading a small team to deliver multi-channel campaigns that are strongly directed at ROI across multiple client brands. You will ensure that each is represented with their own distinct personality within the varying budget considerations and the management of a diverse group of stakeholders. You will be responsible for managing the requests from the different divisions as well as business development, central marketing functions, internal comms and PR or media enquiries.
- Communicate and reinforce brand guidelines to ensure a high level of brand management
- To effectively manage and deliver a full cycle of exciting and engaging multi-channel campaigns through email marketing, print advertising, digital and online advertising (SEO and PPC), websites and video content
- To produce creative and engaging content to maximise the impact of campaigns, working closely with a range of internal teams and stakeholders
- Direct line management of 2 marketing executives
- To ensure that research and reporting tasks are being completed in order to measure and analyse marketing campaigns and activities against targets and to track meaningful ROI
- To effectively manage budgets and supplier relationships to ensure expenditures are managed in accordance to business requirements
- To effectively deliver the strategy, upholding the values and standards of the company at all times
- Demonstrable experience of working in a marketing manager position within a commercial environment, preferably recruitment or similar professional services firm
- A flexible, adaptive, hands-on approach
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills. You'll be required to work closely with senior management to understand business objectives, opportunities and challenges, ensuring proactive marketing assistance
- Experience in creating winning marketing strategies and tactical execution
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Experience with digital marketing platforms, including website, e-comms and social media
- Experience of managing marketing events and producing marketing collateral